I am a language professional, freelance writer and blogger specializing in Hispanic marketing, advertising text, and web copy for small, medium, and large sized companies.
- As a translator I adapt your existing copy to communicate your message by using my cross- cultural background that would be easily understood, culturally relevant, and responds favorably to a call to action. Take a look at my past translation work in Hispanic media.
- As a freelance writer and blogger I connect with the target market by using cross- cultural and localization techniques, and as a result conveying a message that is easily understood and respond to favorably.
My large multicultural background and my ability to write cross-culturally and communicate effectively with my audience is what sets me apart from other translators . Having lived in Latin-America for over 18 years, notably Brazil, she has broad understanding and command of the cultural and language aspects that differentiate each group.
To highlight some key points, most of my work has been in the areas of advertising and print media, yet recently I have been requested to translate company websites. Although I do stress my specialization in marketing copy, I have also translated beyond my areas of expertise to the technical and financial fields. For example, as a special project, I have translated the website from English to Spanish for the National Hurricane Center in Miami. Most of my work is from English to Spanish but with my excellent cross-cultural communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English, Spanish and Portuguese
UNIQUE PROMISE OF VALUE
- I use my cross- cultural background and languages to ease communication between individuals and organizations and helping them convey their message and goals.
- By specializing in Hispanic market research and advertising, I was able to “speak” to the Latin – American market. Because of this I believe is what separates me from other translators in that I truly connect with the target market by using cross- cultural and localization techniques, and as a result conveying a message that is easily understood and respond to favorably.
- What separates me from others is that I truly accentuate the language of the client’s target market and how the intended buyers would respond to the services and products using cultural and localization translation techniques that would result in a message that is easily understood,well received and as a result respond favorably to the call to action.
- As business gets more globalized, the need to reach untapped markets and connect with them is essential. My mission as a professional is to help businesses large or small ease communication between individuals and organizations by helping them convey their message.
Certificate of Translation and Interpretation from Florida International University
Active and voting member of ATIF (Association of Translators and Interpreters of Florida)