When you are translating surveys from English to Spanish, most researchers translate surveys verbatim to have the accurate content analyzed and measured. Because of this, there cannot be room for phrasing or interpretation of an idea. This however, leads to awkward wording and confusion in Spanish, and therefore misunderstanding of the written survey and collection of erroneous data.
I will work with you to best understand your and your client’s needs so as to better phrase or write the survey that could be understood by the group studied. As we noted not all Spanish words translate well throughout Latino groups, so I will work together to find the best and most appropriate use of cultural relevant localization techniques but to also to keep the content measurable for data collection purposes.
My services include translating marketing material from English to Spanish- Spanish to English and Portuguese to English of the following:
- Marketing brochures
- Articles for specific industries
- Direct Mail Pieces
- Video/Commercial Scripts
- Focus Group Transcription and Translation (billed according to the number of speakers per group)
- White Papers
- Market Research Reports (written reports of market studies results)
- Annual Reports
- Academic Content
- Print Advertising
- Article Translation
- Website Translations
It is a norm in the industry to charge on a per word basis and this varies accordingly (Translation)
• Number of source words
• Complexity of the subject matter
• Language combination
• Amount of time required to complete the assignment
My Ideal Client:
- Market research companies that specialize in the Hispanic market but have specific linguistic challenges in connecting with their target market in positioning a specific product or service.
- Companies that are committed to a collaborative effort by sharing or inputting ideas to bring forth the best outcome in quality.
- Companies that can establish a professional relationship and build trust in our expertise to bring forth the best result in their and our commitment to research quality.
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.